THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR ACQUISITION AND USE OF OUR SERVICES. IF YOU REGISTER FOR A FREE TRIAL FOR OUR SERVICES, THE APPLICABLE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL ALSO GOVERN THAT FREE TRIAL. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS “Service” shall mean the use of the i2payslip applications, offered by 8xpand Technologies Pte Ltd (hereafter known as “i2payslip”) at i2payslip.com. i2payslip provides its Service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://i2payslip.com/terms/. In addition, when using particular i2payslip services, you and i2payslip shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. i2payslip also may offer other services from time to time, which are governed by different Terms of Services.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE i2payslip currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line applications (the “Service”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that i2payslip assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon activation of service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify i2payslip of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. i2payslip cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- MEMBER CONDUCT You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not i2payslip, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. i2payslip does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will i2payslip be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE You acknowledge that i2payslip may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service. You agree that i2payslip has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that i2payslip reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that i2payslip reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE i2payslip reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that i2payslip shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Without prejudice to any provision herein, either party may terminate this Service Agreement by giving the other thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to that effect.
In the event of termination by you before the expiry of the Minimum Contract Period, you agree to pay i2payslip a sum equal to the total subscription fees for the Minimum Contract Period (based on the number of users stated in the Order Form) minus all subscriptions fees that have already been paid to i2payslip prior to such termination.
i2payslip may, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of i2payslip and notwithstanding any waiver of any previous breach, suspend the Service in the event that any monies payable by you for the Service are in arrears or any amount shown in i2payslip’s bill is not settled in full for more than thirty (30) days from the invoice due date. You shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred up to and including the date of such suspension and where such suspension occurs before the end of the Minimum Contract Period, you shall be liable for the total subscription fees up to the end of the Minimum Contract Period. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, upon payment by you of all monies due and owing to i2payslip, i2payslip may at its sole discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
You shall pay i2payslip in full all fees, costs and expenses accrued and owing to i2payslip prior to termination by or upon termination of this Service Agreement. The termination of this Service Agreement shall be without prejudice to your obligations which have accrued prior to such termination, including, without limitation, your obligation to pay all monies due and owing to i2payslip hereunder. i2payslip may summarily terminate this Service Agreement without any liability to you, directly or indirectly, in damages or otherwise if:
- in the reasonable opinion of i2payslip, You has breached any of the terms and conditions herein contained; or
- you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) becomes subject to an administration order or goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction ); or
- an encumbrancer takes possession, or a receiver is appointed, of any of the property or assets of Yours.
- I2PAYSLIP’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by i2payslip or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I2PAYSLIP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF I2PAYSLIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION i2payslip, the i2payslip logo, and other i2payslip logos and products and service names are trademarks of i2payslip. (the “i2payslip Marks”). Without i2payslip’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the i2payslip Marks.
- FEES AND CHARGES You shall pay i2payslip the agreed upon fees and charges set out in this Service Agreement. All payments hereunder shall be made by way of cheques or bank drafts made in favour of i2payslip Pte Ltd within ten (10) days from the date of i2payslip’s invoice as detailed therein except where specified otherwise. You shall pay any good and services tax or any other tax levies or charges now or hereafter imposed by law. For the purpose of calculating the subscription fee per month for the current month, the total number of users shall be based on the total number of active users on the last day of the previous month, or the number of users stated in the Service Agreement during the minimum contract period, whichever is higher. If you fail to make payment when due, i2payslip may charge you interest at one and a half percent (1.5%) per month on the amounts outstanding, from the date such payment is due until the date payment is made in full. Billing will start from the commencement date regardless of whether you have started using the services.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “As Is” basis, and i2payslip does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Service, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights.
- FORCE MAJEURE Force Majeure means, in relation to i2payslip, any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of i2payslip (including, without limitation, any breakdown or malfunction of hardware, software, networks or systems used in connection with the Service). Notwithstanding any other provision of this Service Agreement, i2payslip shall not be deemed to be in breach of this Service Agreement, or otherwise be liable to you, for any delay in performance or the non-performance of any of its obligations under this Service Agreement, to the extent that the delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure, and the time for performance of that obligation shall be extended accordingly.
- ASSIGNMENT You shall not assign, transfer, sub-contract or in any other manner make over to any third party the rights, benefit and/or obligations under this Service Agreement without the prior written consent of i2payslip.
- GENERAL INFORMATION The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and i2payslip and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and i2payslip. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and i2payslip shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and i2payslip agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. The failure of i2payslip to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- NOTICE Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
- CONTACTING I2PAYSLIP To ask any questions about this TOS, the practices of this website, or our Services, or make any suggestions or tell us about any other ideas concerning our site or our Services, please contact: i2payslip Pte Ltd Oxley Biz Hub 61 Ubi Road 1, #04-11 Singapore 408727 [email protected] We will take commercially reasonable measures to obtain written or active e-mail consent from the user if we are going to be using the personally identifiable information collected from the user in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection.