i2payslip PRIVACY STATEMENTS The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website, https://i2payslip.com/ . i2payslip has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment safeguarding the privacy of our registering groups and organizations (“Subscribing Organizations”) and their authorised members (“Members’).
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
i2payslip collects both personally identifiable (“Personal Information”) and anonymous information from its Subscribing Organizations and their Members during the registration process, when Subscribing Organizations or Members report a problem or question with our site or Services, or when Subscribing Organizations or Members respond to one of our surveys. i2payslip maintains a database of Subscribing Organization and Member Personal Information and other information that is used only for its own internal purposes. The information we collect and the ways in which we use this information include:
- IP Address: i2payslip uses Members’ IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Website and Subscribing Organizations’ hosted intranet sites (the “Subscribing Organization Sites”), and to provide technical support. i2payslip also tracks pages requested by the user.
- Contact Information: We use a Subscribing Organization’s and its Members’ names, addresses, email addresses and other information about the business from the registration form. We use the contact information we collect to send the Subscribing Organization and its Members in ation about our company, updates regarding our services via our newsletter, and to contact the Subscribing Organization and its Members when necessary such as issues regarding their specific account. If user does not wish to receive the newsletter, please see Choices Concerning the Collection and Use of Information.
- Unique Identifiers: We collect unique identifiers (such as login ID’s and passwords) to verify the Subscribing Organization’s and its Members’ identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
- Demographic Information: We compile demographic information and profile data (such as zip code, industry, and organization size) in order to customize Subscribing Organizations’ and its Members’ experiences at our site, to exhibit content, to develop applications, Premium Services and other services that are useful to our Subscribing Organizations and Members, to offer products and services in which our Subscribing Organizations and Members might be interested, to improve our Services and to display the content according to Subscribing Organizations’ and Members’ individual preferences.
- Cookies: In order to offer our Subscribing Organizations and Members our customizable and personalized service and to better respond to any problems Subscribing Organizations and Members may experience, i2payslip uses “cookies”. Our partners, sponsors and content providers may also use their own cookies and we do not have access or control over the information contained within these cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a Member’s browser from a web server and stored on the computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. The i2payslip cookies do not personally identify Members, but they do identify a Member’s computer. We use a cookie to record Members’ preferences only during the time that the Member’s browser is open. We do not store any other information in the cookie. If a Member’s browser does not accept cookies, the Member cannot use the Services.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION As a general rule, i2payslip will not disclose any of its Subscribing Organizations’ or Members’ account information except when we have their permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. Please see the Terms of Service for each of our products and services for more detailed information about how Subscribing Organization and Member account information may be shared. The following describes some of the ways that Subscribing Organization’s and Member’s information may be disclosed.Third Party Data & Data in the Aggregate: i2payslip discloses aggregated user statistics (for example, 45% of our users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- CHOICES CONCERNING COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION Except for Personal Information that must be provided in order for i2payslip to provide the Services, Subscribing Organizations and Members may elect (a) to remove their Personal Information from the Subscribing Organization’s site and our databases, or (b) to cancel the Site registration. In all cases, Subscribing Organizations and Members can notify us of their election by using their login ID and password and sending an email to [email protected], or writing to: 8xpand Technologies Pte Ltd Oxley Biz Hub 61 Ubi Road 1, #04-11 Singapore 408727 If a Subscribing Organization cancels its Site registration, all the Personal Information of the Subscribing Organization and its Members will be removed from our databases (other than in aggregate form or as necessary to maintain our administrative records), and the Subscribing Organization’s Site Information will be removed from our servers.
- CORRECTIONS/UPDATES OF INFORMATION A Subscribing Organization or Member may update or modify any of its Personal Information previously provided to us by using its login ID and password and sending an email to [email protected], or writing to: 8xpand Technologies Pte Ltd Oxley Biz Hub 61 Ubi Road 1, #04-11 Singapore 408727
- CONTACTING I2PAYSLIP To ask any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, or our Services, or make any suggestions or tell us about any other ideas concerning our site or our Services, please contact: 8xpand Technologies Pte Ltd Oxley Biz Hub 61 Ubi Road 1, #04-11 Singapore 408727 [email protected] We will take commercially reasonable measures to obtain written or active e-mail consent from the user if we are going to be using the personally identifiable information collected from the user in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection.